Wednesday, April 15, 2020

juggled soot with the enemies

i juggled soot with the enemies of freedom.

they reveled in the masque caricature it provided, and the excuse it gave to sing songs they loved in their prejudiced hearts.

i was trying to bring them down, see? but it was a dirty business and i was regardless too adumbral to gain their full trust.

Their trust made them vulnerable I just needed a new approach. But who to assist me?


~~~~

it’s been a rough tumble since I dared outlive Jesus.

I escaped the cross, but not the betrayal
.

only to be beset by a battalion of betrayals planting a bonanza of bitter kisses.

~~~~ end, interlude one


~~~~ ~~~~

only the absolute fewest know that grocery shopping with me when we’re in love is the deepest expression of romance. otherwise it’s just me spending 10% of my purchase on xylitol sweetened black licorice chewing gum.


~~~~ end, interlude two ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment