Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Pause In My Poems for a Bit of Prog Wave

In honor of the 33 1/3 12" LP record, I am going try to decide upon and list my 12 favorite albums by any given band in less than 34 seconds. I am also doing this because there's this "flood [that certain social network] with poetry" trend and I've been doing that with my own poetry thank you very, so here's something that's not a poem. Though you'll see this could be read as one. You see it?

First up, the prog rock powerhouse known as Yes -


Fragile
The Yes Album
Close To The Edge
Drama
Relayer
Yesterdays
Going For The One
Tales From Topogra


- ok, that's as far as I got. Time flees, after all.

I'm going to bed, under the weather. Maybe I've got a poem coming on. I really just wanted to say that I am a camera -

No comments:

Post a Comment