Saturday, February 15, 2014

So later, my friend on Women's Studies

So later my friend with whom
I've seen this nerdy burlesque show i still
need to review happens to
say: "If a chick's giving a webinar on
Women's Studies she's at least
licked a bush." And that sounds like an assumption to me, even if likely, so I
says: "I don't know about that." & she
says: ""Yes, come on - and a lot of girls have" So I try, I
say: "You can't be sure. Like with men... Well, I guess there's
No male equivalent of Women's Studies..." and she
says: "There is no male equivalent." And ,
I say:
"World History is the male equivalent of Women's Studies."

And
Man, she laughs and
says: "That's hilarious. That's funnier than anything we
saw tonight and there's not even any tits in it." And I
say: "There's tits in it alright. The tits in that joke are
offstage.
The tits are in the kitchen.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment