Monday, August 11, 2014

I've actually been thinking about Robin Williams

 What had been, just earlier today, my next-in-line social media cover photo
I pulled off web right after watching Altman's "Popeye" ten days ago.
I've actually been thinking about Robin Williams the past few days (after focusing more on Shelley Duvall for a week), having been pretty impressed about ten days ago by "Popeye" which I hadn't seen since it was in theaters. And then I was thinking about how much I liked him when I was a kid and then I walked by a "Mrs. Doubtfire" one sheet at movie theater on Friday and it was a reminder that for very long - like ages - I just knew I wouldn't want to see something he was in. I was so pleased when I saw "World's Greatest Dad." Because it was so great, and because he was great in it, and because I could fully enjoy a performance of his again.
And, my next-next-in-line, from same internet image search

No comments:

Post a Comment