Friday, August 8, 2014

Look i Told a Chatty stranger

Look I told a chatty stranger who was
the one who
brought my food where drinks
can be served
    ~ I sat at the bar, which is their counter ~
I told, I said, I spoke of things
as far as
travels afar and near as
travails with that very establishment \  though
with their first location \  and one thing other as
well (at least), perhaps all the noise
of others in transit,
whatever it was and maybe more - .

So since the following:
"Your involvement"
A royalty payment
of shredded aorta
awaits you at the
Romance Museum.

A future federation shall harvest the remainder
For the True Love Mutagen
or a Blessed Inoculation
depending upon: the next encounter's
disposition weighted against any
deposition from the first random witness
of our last
picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment