Thursday, November 13, 2014

What's Up, Double?

What's up, double?
What hindrance have you
increased twofold?
Or, worse, squared?

Innocent setup of my own devising
You, Two, have magnified my missteps to my singular disadvantage.

And then I stepped in my Hollywood handprint. Orgasm or nap time? It's the mountains I miss. California's, at least.

Come to me, fresh faced dyed blonde grown to age I once was.

Come to me, slaughtered script for the masses.

America, I caress your labia!
America, I kiss you on the mouth.

My parents were immigrants.
Came here legally.
My father told me he didn't think
Ellis Island would accept what he
fled from
So he lied and said:
Communism

My father had a lot of class
So did my cousin, who was like my brother
When I was knee high post-toddler!

Amnesia, America, your eternal state
Do you feel it?
I will make you remember forever
cumming in a pairing recklessly on
Independence Day.

Oh America,
Swollen Cock of hypocrisy
Oh America,
Vagina of the assailant

Oh, America,
listen:
I am your poet.
If you can't fête me
Your fate is redundant
and you're bound to lose finally
to the communists
Red, or otherwise.

So listen up:
Embrace my verbosity!
Engorge my efficacy!
Love me, America
Like
I
Love
You
.

No comments:

Post a Comment