Friday, May 31, 2013

I and the beep meaning the beep and me

I and the beep meaning the beep and me
And the bark. Meaning the barking.
The noises and me. Short sirens too. Now a helicopter. And me. The noises and me, the copter closer. The dogs now panting. Garden tools drip. The copter known as a chopper to some still circling. And me. Making some little sounds too I'm sure. I hadn't thought. And some damaged part of me is making the ringing I only hear.
What's with the copter, you ask. So then the asking and the chopper together. And me. I'm still here.
What's for sleep tonight?
With or without these sounds.
For an bleep , sleep disrupted.

2nd chapter: the sun up and hunger.
Part 3. I forget about the beep. It only happened once, at the beginning.

The Bond theme plays all the other theme songs. All theme songs in a medley sounding like the Bond theme.

I forget what plays next

No comments:

Post a Comment