Saturday, June 22, 2013

I felt something about Jesus

I felt something about Jesus
just now.
I felt sympathy for Judas too;
for not existing,
for being synonymous with
a whole people,
for being a scapegoat for the
Romans.

But back to Christ.
Who is better at being Christ?
: Zoroaster? : Ian Gillan?
: Your flat screen TV with young
  Mr. Gower?

I had a sad X--Mas Eve
watching my third favorite movie
not alone.
I had a sad X--Mas
of accusations
not alone.
I had a numb New Year's
      alone with
some of my best friends.

I don't remember Easter.

And now, off season, I felt something
about Jesus.

Don't you know me, Bert?
Happy New Year to you…
in Jail!

Why don't you man up
(& come down)
like the
Father? Whose art, in heaven, has
so many shots of Thou
staying up on the cross.

Though that would oppose my feeling of Jesus.
Not about.
That's it:
Of.
My feeling
Of
Jesus.

I think I am
better at Christ even
without Gillan's chops
or young Gower's glow.

I have a certain
Jesus sais quoi.

Merci
please
Mercy on us
All.

No comments:

Post a Comment