Monday, June 3, 2013

MyNewBookDrive

I am going to write a new book., it starts right here. You're with me from the beginning. You gonna stick with it till the end , baby? I shouldn't have called you baby; You're the reader.
I am from another time: about two minutes ahead of the present. By the time you read this, it still won't be current. It'll be early.

Chapter one – the oblivion parade
oh oblivion and its dancers
oh fire
oh parade.

Look her wands are running wet from the fountain of sin. She leads the parade.

Oh oblivion settle in, it's a long night
'Til the end of the parade

Chaos 2 – the bugs
my typewriter did not
attract insects in the dark in the night like this laptopscreen does.
Bugs flying around
the side of my eyes toward the screen. DO you see them?
They haven't
landed on a word yet.

Thee Three -
father, son, holy maid

For
You I write this book

Chapter 5 – parade tryst
they had a tryst during the parade
in a ground level room on the parade route
no curtains but the legs of all the paraders & the parade goers kept anyone from seeing.
The two of them I think it was. Just the two of them. In a tryst.

Six six Six six Six six
- when i drove

when i drove the letter in to a bug I felt I had gained control of the situations

Chaplin 7
- Chaplin 7 had been designed as an improvement of course. After the disastrous 3 through 6 period, not much to strive for.
There were blue wings
and the hat could fly
(but the hat
could always fly)

eight) the winning stretch
with the season on the line we win 9 and 10, too.

ElEvEn – appendix
* The author would like to thank Charlie Chaplin and you.
06 03 2013 USA (WEST)

No comments:

Post a Comment